Sunday, June 30, 2013

Post-Project Research Begins!

Microsoft Word ClipArt

The Research Continues

Now that I am more knowledgeable in different forms of Web 2.0 and how much teachers know about them, it is time for me to continue learning about how to implement Web 2.0 technologies in the classroom. 
There are research articles based on the use of Web 2.0 tools and iPads in the classroom that I will be reading and reporting on in our Fall Symposium at Mount Saint Mary College.
 
The articles I am looking for are to have evidence of Web 2.0 technology being used in the classroom. I'd like to find out more about the effectiveness of Web 2.0 in elementary and middle school if possible, and learn more about the specific strategies teachers can use to implement it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment