Monday, June 17, 2013

When New Technology Arises - My Unexpected Encounter With Web 2.0


Web 2.0 Tool: Photo Story 3


The above video is short (1 min 20 sec) and did not take me long to make. I actually stumbled upon the Photo Story website through a blog during my research of Web 2.0 technologies.
Feel free to leave a response (the pencil button below this post) and let me know what you think!

Food For Thought

Making this video allowed me to reflect on how new technologies may be a little scary for teachers to learn at first. Not only that - it may take some time to learn how to use them, but once you do, the possibilities are endless - and it is your students who will gain the most from it! 

I am currently making a Prezi (which I have never done) and it took me about 3 hours to learn the basics. A video tutorial on Prezi's site was very informative - the video itself was a Prezi about how to make a Prezi! Talk about meta-cognition!

No comments:

Post a Comment